Here you can find videos, photos and information of Pakistani & Indian pigeons like teddy, golden, rampuri, 35 walay, bateray, dab walay and many more

Shahjahan Puri Haray

Dear friends here are some more pigeons for Mr. Farooq's loft and this time it is a very famous breed of India known as Shahjahanpuri Harray. I had these pigeons some time ago but was not fortunate to test their ybs. People say that these are winter fliers and do not work in summer bazis, which is I think true because I haven't seen any hara pigeon flying in a bazi.


Share:

2 comments:

  1. Assalam O Alaikum. Great.
    Dear I need haray kabootar can u guide me where can I purchase haray from in Hyderabad or Karachi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to purchase shahajanpuri. but I want to know how much time they can fly over the sky.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam or use abusive language. I will remove those comments immediately.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Copyright © Pakistani Pigeons Videos and Photos | Powered by Blogger

Design by ThemePacific | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com